Architectural Design Professionals
We Are Expanding Our Design Staff!
Join our team of architectural design professionals where you'll participate in all aspects of Architecture design, Documentation and Construction Contract Administration and help us deliver for our clients.
Our firm is a multi-discipline Architectural design firm established and located in Berks County, Pennsylvania since 1920, with project expertise ranging from new commercial architecture, to residential design, to architectural restoration.
Our work spans across multiple project types - and we're seeking additional team members who are creative, exhibit strong design fundamentals, possess an in-depth understanding of construction systems and detailing, and have a solid knowledge of the Building Information Management (BIM) environment.
- Existing conditions surveying and evaluation
- Preliminary design and design development
- Modeling and documentation within the ArchiCAD BIM platform, with occasional Revit or AutoCAD
- Construction documentation and detailing
- Material and finishes selections
- Project management assistance
- Other tasks related to your professional design experience
- 3+ years experience in a professional Architecture/Design setting
- Experience working in ArchiCAD or Revit platforms in a professional environment
- Ability to learn and adapt Architectural documentation conventions and common construction types to specific project needs
- Familiarity with common construction methods is essential
- BArch, BSArch, or MArch degree from a NAAB-accredited Architecture program
- Computer literacy including MS Office, Adobe Graphic Design applications
- Strong written, verbal and graphic design presentation skills
How to Apply
We offer a competitive salary (commensurate with experience) and benefits package including health insurance, disability, 401K contribution, and paid vacation and holidays.
Interested applications should submit a Letter of Interest, Resume, and a 3-5 page portfolio or web-based portfolio link. Inquires for remote-work assignments will not be considered. No phone calls please.