Job description overall duties including but not limited to:
- Establish, develop and implement curriculum goals
- Continually evaluate theatre class offerings to ensure program alignment.
- Overseeing and managing all aspects of production and artistic curation within Yocum Institute Theatre program including: season selection, hiring of staff (actors, directors, performers, musicians, stage managers, directors and additional support staff as needed); candidate could potentially direct shows, perform as an artist and be involved in an on stage capacity
- Commissioning and development of new works; champion these new works from its inception to production, seeing each project through-in all aspects-from start to finish
- Budgeting and working with Yocum Institute colleagues including the Executive Director, to secure funding and other sources of revenue including grants
- Outreach and development in the expansion of theatre partnerships and programming within the surrounding community; goal is to always be on the lookout to identify and pursue long term cultural impact opportunities to enhance the community in which the Yocum Institute serves.
- Provide administrative, organizational and artistic support as a valued partner representing the Theatre Program in all aspects of the Yocum Institute (not limited to troubleshooting, evaluating and recalibrating programming)
- Collaborating and assisting in other duties as assigned by the Executive Director and working with Yocum Institute staff in an on-going supportive manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year