Outbound Consumer Lending Advisor
Our Outbound Consumer Lending Advisor is responsible for establishing new account relationships (deposits, loans and new memberships) by determining and meeting the needs of the individual through the sale of credit union products and services, in a sales call center environment.
- Conduct outbound calling from opportunity lists or campaigns to capture and originate
- Conduct outbound calling from opportunity lists to cross-sell ancillary loan products on
- Originate and recommend consumer and credit card loan applications that can be
properly underwritten to become performing and profitable loans.
- Serve as the primary contact with members for all lending communications
including information gathering and validation, lending decisions including
approvals, denials, and counteroffers, and finalizing and scheduling loan
- Understand all consumer lending products, underwriting policies and
philosophies, and credit reports and scoring.
- Dedicated to providing exceptional member service.
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- Three plus years of sales experience, preferably in a financial institution.
- Knowledgeable in financial banking, lending experience strongly desired.
- Demonstrated highly motivated, competitive self-starter.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Available to work Thursday and Friday evenings until 6:30 and Saturday until 1:15.
- Must meet loan originator standards under the Truth in Lending Act.
- Ability to pass FBI background check.
****PLEASE APPLY USING THE FOLLOWING LINK****