Our Systems Administrator ensures the uninterrupted operations of all Credit Union information and communications systems. The Systems Administrator will assist with project planning and the implementation of new hardware and software systems.
The role of the Systems Administrator is to maintain and administer the in-house computer system and all electronic communication equipment. To provision, install, configure, operate, maintain and upgrade as needed all credit union data processing equipment, in both physical and virtual environments.
The following are typical duties for this position. These are not exclusive or all inclusive but rather a general outline.
- Manage and administrate all operating systems and their corresponding or associated software.
- Manage communications and connection solutions.
- Manage and insure the integrity to host computers and databases.
- Manage and administrate telecommunications and its associated software/hardware.
- Complete monthly, quarterly and annual month end processes, functions and duties.
- Responsible for the maintenance and monitoring of system and network security including the control of user access and passwords..
- Demonstrated dedication to providing exceptional member service.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer and Information Technology or related field.
- Four plus years of Information Technology experience, preferably in a credit union/financial environment.
- Two plus years of experience in system administration in a UNIX or Windows operating system environment, Microsoft Active Directory and virtualization, VMware preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to travel between branches.
- Available to work Thursday and Friday evenings, Saturdays, and be periodically available on an "on-call" basis.
Diamond Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
****PLEASE APPLY USING THE FOLLOWING LINK****