The ideal candidate is a highly organized, tech-savvy self-starter who will collaborate with the marketing team to build and strategize marketing campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day implementation of overall communications and marketing goals and priorities. This role will develop GRCA’s e-newsletters, manage social media accounts, as well as develop content for GRCA publications and communications.
Digital/Social Media Management
- Compile content and create graphics for the following regular e-newsletters.
- Manage GRCA social media calendars for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram based on marketing goals and strategies
- Create GRCA and W2W social media and website sliders, graphics, and other collateral
- Follow local news sources to promote positive local items via social channels
- Manage website content in collaboration with Dir. of Communications
- Support SEO/SEM Contractor
- Graphic design including flyers, postcards and invitations
- Internal communications creation: letter templates, ads, and publications for staff
- Capture artistic photos at events and happenings to feature on social media channels
Education Required College Degree or Technical School in Related Field
Experience 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing
Other Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Digital media experience preferred. Strong writing and editing skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Create Suite, Canva, Social Media Applications (platforms, blogs, podcasts, etc.).