The ideal candidate is a highly organized, tech-savvy self-starter who will collaborate with the marketing team to build and strategize marketing campaigns.
The Marketing Associate is responsible for day-to-day implementation of overall communications and marketing goals and priorities. This role will develop GRCA’s e-newsletters, manage social media accounts, as well as develop content for GRCA publications and communications.
Digital/Social Media Management
- Compile content and create graphics for the following regular e-newsletters: The Connection, Member Minute, FBA, W2W, The Advocate, Professional Training & Development
- Manage GRCA and W2W social media calendar for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram based on marketing goals and strategies
- Create GRCA and W2W social media and website sliders, graphics, and other collateral
- Follow local news sources to promote positive local items via social channels
- Manage website content in collaboration with Dir. of Communications
- Graphic design including flyers, postcards and invitations
- Internal communications creation: letter templates, ads, and publications for staff
- Capture artistic photos at events and happenings to feature on social media channels
- Serve as co-editor for Women2Women magazine (manage all aspects of publication including article preparation, content, editorial committee, photo shoots)
- Provide event support to Event Director
- Provide support to Membership Team
Education Required College Degree in Related Field
Experience 3-5 years of experience in Marketing/Communications
Other Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Digital media experience preferred. Strong writing and editing skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Create Suite, Canva, Social Media Applications (platforms, blogs, podcasts, etc.), project management skills and ability to manage multiple deadlines at one time.
Essential Mental Functions: Multi-tasking and prioritizing projects.
Essential Physical Functions: Heavy computer usage. Attendance at events may require long periods of standing and attendance at early morning functions or evening functions.
Equipment Used Computer, camera – video and photo functions.