The Greater Reading Chamber Alliance is seeking an undergraduate student intern to produce member stories for marketing campaigns, e-newsletters, in-house publications and digital marketing channels. The focus of the internship will be to craft compelling creative content to be utilized across a variety of channels.
Outreach and Coordination
- Working with Membership Services and Marketing teams, establish a list of member organizations (and individuals within the organizations) to feature in marketing and communication campaigns and publications.
- Obtain permission for publication and maintain spreadsheet of subjects, timeline and outcomes.
- Coordinate and conduct interviews, secure or initiate photography and/or surveys with individuals.
- Edit and prepare copy in coordination with marketing team, maintaining style and branding guidelines.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools, best practices and experience in developing and posting stories to digital marketing channels.
- MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Zoom, MS Teams, or other virtual meeting programs
- Proficiency in WordPress preferred but not required
- Photography skills a plus
JOB TYPE: Internship
Hours Required: 5-10 hours/week
Hourly Rate: $12/hr
How to Apply:
Email resume and cover letter by Aug.22, 2022. to: Julie Larison, Director of Membership Services, email@example.com