Landis Mechanical Group in Reading, PA is seeking an EPA Certified HVAC/R Technician to join their talented team.
Benefits of working for Landis:
- 100% paid medical insurance premium
- Weekly pay
- Overtime pay
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
- Inspect, repair, modify and install HVAC equipment.
- Conduct regular preventive maintenance inspections.
- Repair or replace defective parts.
- Repair and rebuild semi-hermetic reciprocating screw compressors and compressors for centrifugal refrigeration machines.
- Perform skilled electrical maintenance work in the repair, installation, and alteration of HVAC equipment.
- Test and examine boiler operations.
- Install and calibrate systems.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and record keeping techniques.
- Standard practices of the HVAC and refrigeration trade.
- Theory of HVAC and refrigeration systems.
- Safely operate fork trucks, man lifts, material lifts, etc.
- Brazing and soldering techniques.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift 75+ pounds unassisted.
- EPA Certification
- At least 5 years’ technical and trade experience.
- Maintain regular attendance.
- Monday- Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
- Some Saturdays
- Some overnight hours scheduled.
- On-call rotation every 8 weeks
Since 1985, the Landis Mechanical Group has been skillfully and dependably serving the plumbing, piping, and HVAC needs of Berks County and beyond…in new construction, repairs, and maintenance. Landis Mechanical Group offers a full range of sales, service, design, fabrication, and installation capabilities. Our technicians undergo rigorous training (including confined-space training) each year to sharpen their skills, to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and techniques, and to maintain their certifications. In addition to our ASME certification, we are also factory-certified to do start-up and warranty work for Liebert.
Hubric Resources on Behalf of Landis Mechanical Group