Wyomissing ATA Martial Arts
- Martial Arts Instruction
We are a martial arts school focused on creating the leaders of tomorrow, one black belt at at time! Students as young as three years old benefit from our age-appropriate martial arts training and basic skills development, and our adults see improvements in their balance, flexibility, and weight management. Our strong focus on leadership training along with service leadership set us apart from the average martial arts school.
We offer free community service events for kids and adults. Our Bully Prevention and Youth Empowerment Seminars are great from boy scout and girl scout troupes. Or, register for one of our FREE Women's Self-Defense Seminars. Corporate teams can also try our team building seminars. These seminars are tailored to your team and give your team a chance to train with each other in a very different setting!
- Age appropriate martial arts training for kids and adults
- Strong focus on leadership training and service leadership
- Summer Camps, self-defense seminars, and team building available
- Certified, educated instructors who are constantly training
- After school martial arts program