Creating Focus and Aligning Everyone with Good Goals (Winter 2019)
This workshop explores why goals are important and the critical elements of a goal statement, including how to measure success in achieving the goal.
Come with a real world goal in mind to practice using all six elements of a goal statement!
Participants will practice creating all elements of a goal statement so they can:
- Accomplish a project or task more effectively and efficiently
- Focus and align team members
- Identify critical elements while planning an activity
- Understanding the importance and elements of a goal statement
- Understanding when and where to use a goal
- Ability to effectively communicate a goal
- Use a goal to start, focus, and align others to an activity