W2W/FBA - Back to School with Alvernia University - Spring 2021
Back to School – For Women2Women Members & Family Business Alliance Peer Group Members!
The W2W + Alvernia partnership aims to assist in growing more women leaders and next generation family business leaders within the Greater Reading community through enabling W2W members to access adult and graduate education at Alvernia at a preferred tuition rate.
Join us for an evening with Alvernia University staff and learn about the exclusive benefits available to Women2Women & FBA Peer Group members!
- Preferred pricing on Alvernia University tuition
- Access to associate degree programs, bachelor’s degree and degree completion programs, master’s degree programs and certificate programs
- Transfer credits already completed
- Get credit for life experience – time in the workplace can be considered for credit toward undergraduate degree
- Assistance in applying and enrolling at Alvernia
- Access to professional development events through our Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership
- A vast network of professionals in the Greater Reading business community
- Access to enhancing your employer’s benefits package – refer your employer to Alvernia to share the benefits of partnerships with your co-workers and their families