The ideal candidate has experience in utilizing a solid understanding of designing and detailing commercial architecture, to bring a design from initial planning and schematic design through construction documentation and construction.
- B.S. Arch/B. Arch/M. Arch from NAAB-accredited Architecture Program
- 4+ years of professional experience in Architectural Design
- 3+ years in a BIM/3D modeling environment
(Archicad preferred; other acceptable platforms include Revit, Vectorworks Architect, Bentley AECOM)
- Proficiency with Architectural Rendering software preferred (Twinmotion, Artlantis, 3DS Max, etc.)
- Experience with MS Office 365, Bluebeam, Adobe graphic design programs
- Small business IT/Windows server management experience a plus. Additional compensation may be considered
- Participate in all phases of design documentation and construction contract administration
- Develop detailed 3D/BIM models
- Develop Construction Documents including plans, elevations, sections, details, and schedules from BIM models.
- Assist project managers with Construction Phase Contract Administration
- If applicable: Assist IT Manager with office technology administration
- Paid Vacation – Two Weeks
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- 401K Employer Contribution (3% Safe Harbor contribution)
- Short / Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- AIA and Professional Association Dues
Muhlenberg Greene Architects, Ltd. is a multi-disciplinary Architectural design firm established and located in Berks County, Pennsylvania since 1920. Our team participates in all aspects of architectural design, documentation, and construction contract administration to deliver attractive, functional building designs for our clients coupled with thoughtful interior space planning, detailing and high-performance building systems. Further information about our firm history, culture and people is available on our website www.MG-Architects.com.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should submit a Letter of Interest, Resume, physical or web-based portfolio via our website: https://www.mg-architects.com/architectural-designer
Portfolio samples should include samples of professional construction documentation depicting strong graphic composition and technical detail for commercial construction. Examples of BIM modeling and Archviz also appreciated.
- Requests for remote work or freelance arrangements
- Recruiting service solicitations
- No remote work arrangements.