BiLingual Financial Center Manager
This is a F/T position that requires the ability to travel for training.
The primary responsibility of this position is to lead and manage the operations, staff and business performance of a designated Financial Center location. The incumbent will develop and implement the Center's sales and service plans to deliver a superior customer experience, initiate, retain and grow profitable customer relationships within the existing customer base and the local community, align with Consumer Business and Corporate goals and objectives, and adhere to operational risk, compliance and regulatory requirements. Level II Managers will reside in Financial Centers that require a higher degree of scope and complexity relative to Level I Managers, including a strong focus on external business development within the market to achieve maximum growth and profitability for the company.
- Plan, assign and evaluate the work of staff, screen and select candidates, provide guidance and coaching, establish individual goals and objectives, monitor volume, workflow and quality, manage performance to include conducting performance appraisals, make pay recommendations, partner with Human Resources to resolve employment related issues
- Develop and implement the Financial Center’s business plan to drive efforts of the Financial Center Sales and Service staff to achieve established goals for new and existing customers, oversee the application of Fulton’s Sales Management Process, monitor and evaluate individual and collective progress
- Build and maintain knowledge and network of local community, engage individuals, local small businesses, business groups and community organizations, identify and research business banking opportunities, develop and implement plans to market FFC products and services, participate directly in sales engagements and activities, represent Fulton as a positive force bringing value to the local community
- Oversee the implementation of established internal operating processes and procedures, ensure adherence to all risk management and compliance initiatives and applicable regulations, evaluate operating efficiency of the Center and make adjustments to maximize efficiency, profitability and deliver the optimal customer experience, resolve escalated customer issues
- Contribute to and promote broader business and corporate initiatives, consistently message to staff and other stakeholders in support of the Bank’s strategic goals, lead Center team through organizational change, partner with the Commercial segment, support business planning, champion activities, participate in specified focus groups and task forces as appropriate
Bachelor Degree or the Equivalent Experience. Specialty: Business or other applicable. (Required)
5 or more years Banking, Financial Services or Sales. (Required)
3 or more years Leading Sales, Operations or Risk Management. (Required)
Position requires fluency in the Spanish language; must be able to read, write and speak the language. (Preferred)
Fulton Financial Corporation (“Fulton”) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons. Fulton will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, covered veteran status, or any other legally protected status.