Human Resources Manager
Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials (formerly Quadrant EPP), a world leader in engineered thermoplastics, has an immediate opportunity in our Reading, Pennsylvania facility for a Human Resources Manager.
The successful candidate will report to the North American Director of Human Resources and be responsible for the following:
- Work with managers to assess business needs, define qualifications, develop recruiting plans, interview and refer qualified candidates to hiring managers. Monitor background investigations & references. Manage pre-employment screening. Review job descriptions with management on periodic basis and edit as required. Completes all new hire orientations, compile staffing reports and monitor turnover trends.
- Provide consultation to management. Address issues through administration, discussion, and recommended action to policies and procedures.
- Frequently spends time one-on-one with employees. Maintains alignment with local Business organizations. Local expertise with government and HR groups.
- Manages process for WEDNet and CJT grants. Assist management in defining training needs and facilitate as required; records all training.
- Assist in the building and development plans for key and/or high potential personnel as identified via Succession Planning/Talent Management
- Assists in management of programs for the facility.
- Manages and administers pay rate changes, hires, terminations and miscellaneous changes via ADP HRB
- Uses HRIS system, responsible for providing employee data for operations staffing, financial reporting and global human resources reporting
- Ensures operation meets federal compliance requirements (EEOC, ADA, FMLA, etc.)
- Member of site leadership team. Works with HR team to develop/revise policies and procedures.
- Lead special projects as requested by Director of HR and/or by site management.
- Support and work towards an injury-free environment
Job requirements include a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources Management and/or PHR/SPHR certification with minimum 5-7 years HS management related experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment. Must have excellent verbal and communication skills and ability to manage multiple priorities of varying complexities. Interaction and influencing others at various levels in the organization is common. A proficiency with MS Office and HR software systems is expected with experience in ADP preferred.
We offer a safe and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits package.E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Human Resources, P.O. Box 14235, Reading, PA 19612-4235. We will only respond to candidates that meet the necessary requirements.
MITSUBISHI CHEMICAL ADVANCED MATERIAL INC.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V