Do you enjoy operating state-of-the-art machinery? Do you prefer to work in a clean, organized, and safe environment where you can provide input on process improvements? Is work-life balance and advancement opportunities important to you? If so, you might be the candidate we’re looking for!
We’re currently seeking candidates with mechanical aptitude to run state-of-the-art machinery and assist with sorting, organizing, and sampling raw material. We’re looking for ambitious self-starters who are organized with the ability to multitask and who are interested in science, specifically chemistry. Candidates must be able to pass a background check and maintain high security behaviors. Both evening and day shifts are available during the week and weekends. Overtime is also available. Position may require some travel for training purposes.
· Handle inbound raw feed and prepare for processing
o Lifting up to 50 lbs.
o Standing, stretching, kneeling, crouching, sitting
o Operate mobile equipment such as pallet jacks and fork trucks
· Stage and sample material, maintaining high level trace ability and lot integrity
· Operate advanced chemical processing equipment safely and within controlled process parameters
· Maintain clean equipment and a clean and organized work area
· Perform routine general upkeep on equipment
· High frequency of batch ticket and documentation completion
· Other tasks as needed to support the team’s success
At Custom Processing Services we care about our employees and their quality of life. It is important to have a work schedule that works well with your lifestyle, excellent healthcare to maintain a healthy lifestyle, significant time off to refresh your body and mind, and a solid pay/bonus and opportunity program to meet your financial and career expectations.
It is time to join the Custom Processing Services Family!
· Competitive pay
· Medical, dental and vision all at reasonable costs
· Great vacation and holiday pay
· 401k with match
· Bonus Programs
· Continuing education
· Opportunity/Advancement program
· Additional company perks like summer picnics, our Christmas gathering, a turkey for Thanksgiving, paid time off for your birthday, and more!
Custom Processing Services provides contract manufacturing/toll processing services to a wide variety of industries. Specialized processes center on particle size reduction using a number of methods including jaw crushing, pulverizing, micronizing and media milling. Additional services such as flash drying, surface treatments, blending, dispersing and packaging are also available. The Processing Pros provide new product development assistance from R&D concepts through their commercialization. In addition to CPS's technical grade facilities, a state-of-the art, dedicated building is available for cGMP processing.
Equal Opportunity Employment:
CPS will not unlawfully discriminate based upon race, color, sex, national origin or ancestry, religion, age disability, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any prohibited basis. This commitment applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, discharge, and any term or condition of employment. All employment decisions will be made and all personnel policies construed in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. All unlawful discrimination is prohibited.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour