DaBrian Marketing Group, LLC is a digital agency focused on providing solutions to businesses that want to obtain digital awareness, cultivate meaningful customer relationships, and develop innovative strategies that lead to valuable customer insights, higher return-on-investment (ROI), and a lower cost per sales.
We are looking for an enthusiastic graphic design/IT specialist to join our team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. At DaBrian Marketing Group. you will collaborate on digital marketing campaigns. Your contributions will help maintain, develop, and expand our marketing channels.
The GD/IT Specialist's primary function is to assist the Creative Director with various tasks. This includes providing web support for clients, answering questions, monitoring websites, and keeping websites live. The GD/IT Specialist must ensure a positive online experience for all users of the DaBrian Marketing Group client's website. The GD/IT Intern is also tasked with ensuring the website meets performance requirements and will contribute to client websites while competently providing support and maintenance to those sites.
- Update content and hyperlinks
- Resize images in WordPress, HubSpot and Shopify
- Make changes to existing creative or graphic design based on brand guidlines using Adobe Creative Suite
- Create sitemap and wireframes
- Set up website templates
- Update software, themes, and plugins to provide website security
- Make updates to the DNS to launch a website
- Implement 301 redirects, repair 404s
- Implement embedded code with styling
- Implement Robot.txt files
- Troubleshoot technical issues pertaining to crawling and indexing content
- Make website and graphic design recommendations based on client goals and feedback
Applicants do not need to have all of the qualifications or experience listed below, but a willingness to learn and apply this learning is essential. The ideal GD/IT Specialist will meet the following criteria:
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, PHP, XML
- Understanding of A Records, CNAME Records, MX records, and DNS
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS), security, modules or plugins, etc.
- 1 - 3 years of IT and/or Graphic Design coursework
- Familiarity with hosting
- Talent in graphic design
- Experience with WordPress, HubSpot, Adobe Creative Suite, Shopify, Robot.txt, WPMU Dev, Elementor, and Google Workspace, Defender Pro, Forminator Pro, Smushit Pro, Smartcrawl Pro is a plus
Graduate of IT, Graphic Design, marketing or similar degree/certification
This is an on-premises opportunity for first 90 days. Following probationary period, remote work is an option.
Due to the nature of not only working in the agency space but also working for a company that prides itself on its incredibly intelligent team, all applications for this position must be accompanied by a writing sample. The writing sample should be an executive summary of your thoughts on digital marketing & advertising. The writing sample should be uploaded with your resume. Additionally, please provide a link to your online design portfolio.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.