Maintains accurate records of financial transactions by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Posts daily cash receipts to General Ledger
- Maintain A/P register including posting daily invoices. Compares delivery receipts to invoices for accuracy prior to posting and payment.
- Processes internal and external weekly payables checks and completes mailing of payments.
- Enters daily entries to Excel spreadsheets for checking accounts and ensures that entries are posted daily to the General Ledger.
- Reconciles and replenishes Petty Cash as needed.
- Review Positive Pay for any decisions that need to be made and enter payable checks as per reports provided.
- Prepare documentation for grant billing processing.
- Maintain and secure extra company credit cards and reconcile credit card statements.
- Backup to the accounts receivable position.
- Manages positive internal and external business relationships
- Other duties as needed
Opportunity House is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
What we offer:
- $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) after 90 days
- Paid Holiday Time
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Childcare Tuition (max cost is $25/child per week)
- Company paid Employee Assistance Program
- Simple IRA with company match