Egan Sign’s roots reach back to Nantucket Island, off the coast of Massachusetts, where founder Bob Egan’s father, Arthur Egan, built a successful millwork business which included making wooden quarter board signs that were replicas of the signs displayed on whaling ships.
In the decades since, Egan Sign has become a forerunner in applying technology to all aspects of its business, from managing sign projects and communicating remotely through web conferencing, to running a paperless office.
The company has developed proprietary software called SignManager™ that allows its project managers to track every phase of a sign project.
- National and Regional Branding and Design Services
- Site Surveys and Permitting
- Prototype Design and Development
- Manufacturing and Installation
- Sign Maintenance Management