Program Objective: This course provides the critical skills you need to effectively use Outlook.
- The new visual layout of the program in the 2016, 2019, 365 platforms
- Understanding and using all the components on the Ribbon
- Examining the To Do Toolbar
- Examining the Mini Toolbar
- Organizing your e-mails in Folders
- Working with the latest look of the Contacts area
- Using Tasks & the Journal
- Using the Calendar Overlay mode
- Creating recurring Tasks
- Tracking your e-mail
- Creating the “Out of Office Assistant”
- Sharing your Calendar
- Backing up your Outlook Profile
Date and Time
Tuesday Jun 6, 2023
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM EDT
Two weeks on Tuesdays: June 6, 13
Time: 8 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
727 Penn Ave.
West Reading, PA 19611
$180/person - Chamber Members
$225/person - Future Chamber Members
Mark Dolinski, Vice President Training and Professional Development