Women2Women + Breakfast4Success - Leadership Panel: Real Life. Real Talk. Real Strategies. - June 2021
Women2Women + Breakfast4Success Event
All the traditions you know and love about breakfast with the Greater Reading Chamber Alliance, but VIRTUALLY! Announcements about upcoming events & opportunities, recognition of new & long-standing members, and time to network on a fun and interactive web platform called Remo where you can move table to table to interact with other attendees. Most importantly, Breakfast4Success features topic-driven presentations designed to inspire you to achieve your goals, both personally and professionally.
Leadership Panel: Real Life. Real Talk. Real Strategies.
- Adelle Schade, Dean of Pre-College & Summer Programs and Director of Science Research Institute, Albright College
- Courtnie Nein - President & Co-Founder, Good Life Companies
- Flying Hills Apartment Company - April, 1991
- Reading Parking Authority - October, 1991
- MISCO Products Corporation - December, 1991
Welcome New GRCA Members!
- New Castle Lawn & Landscape
- Great American Creamery
- Phoenix Physical Therapy
- The Health Benefit Alliance
- Aventura World
- A&L High Quality Painting, LLC
- Fast Track Logistics, LLC
- Univest Financial
- Residence Inn
- E.T. Electric, LLC
- The Forge
- Landis Mechanical Group INC/ADP
- Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union
Breakfast4Success 2021 Sponsors
**The 10 Year Anniversary theme for Women2Women & De Mujer a Mujer is "Be An Ally". The full W2W program in 2021 features a diverse range of speakers across age, gender, background and industry affiliation to represent the Berks community. Join us for our 10 Year Anniversary to learn more about how we can lift each other up to advance together!
Women2Women (W2W) is Greater Reading Chamber Alliance?s catalyst for developing women leaders and connecting women from diverse backgrounds to learn, share ideas, and mentor each other by offering a forum for women to create connections, gain knowledge, and build strategic alliances to foster their personal potential and career advancement. Joining the network is open to all who support women.
Women2Women is a special program of the Greater Reading Chamber Alliance with the mission to be Berks County's leading resource for building a healthy, competitive business community.