Women2Women Conference & Expo 2021 + ATHENA Award
10th Annual Women2Women Conference + Expo: Digital Summit
Join our virtual world (after creating your "virtual self") from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and walk from Expo booth to booth, meet us in the Ballroom for the ATHENA Ceremony and Keynote Session, choose your Breakout Conference Room, order lunch from the Lunch Kiosk and have it delivered to you, and network with us "face-to-face" on the rooftop, the beach and even enjoy a boat ride. We are taking "virtual event" to a new level so you can connect with other women around the region (and beyond) both personally and professionally who are on the path to empowerment and growth!
REGISTRATION is Limited to 200 Attendees & CLOSES: APRIL 14, 2021
See the full day agenda here - to be released soon!
2021 ATHENA RECIPIENT : Virginia Dodge
Virginia Frederick Dodge, President - VA Productions
- “What is business if it isn’t personal?” Virginia often says about the friendships she has created with her clients over her almost 30 years in business. Virginia has a business model that is a ‘package deal’ for her clients and the community. She provides exceptional technical expertise for projects, but does so with an organic and sincere embrace of friendship. Then, instead of just reinvesting in her business, she takes her hard-earned proceeds and sows them into community organizations and those in need, making her a true leader in Berks County.
Learn more about the ATHENA award and see past recipients here.
Meg Mueller, Senior Executive Vice President, Head of Commercial Banking at Fulton Financial Corporation, the bank's parent company. She is also a member of the Corporation's senior management team - one of 7 females on this team!
- Confidence, Persistence and Support: A Discussion of One Woman’s Journey - Join Meg as she recounts growing up a CEO's daughter, success in a male dominated field while being the "main bread winner" for her family, and the importance of mentoring each other in a positive work culture. Following her presentation we will be hosting a live Q&A interview with First National Bank's (and personal friend to Meg) Mary Ann Moffitt, Senior Vice President Commercial Banking Team Leader.
BREAKOUT SESSION SPEAKERS
Karen Loftus, Founder, Owner & Adventuress in Chief - Women's Adventure Travels
- Walking Out Windows - Comedian and speaker Karen Loftus takes the corporate, conference, and college crowd on a wild ride as she recounts her hilarious and, at times, heart-wrenching history in entertainment, media, and more recently in travel. This groundbreaking gal was one of if not the first female comedian in several countries. Her first international tour was in The Middle East twenty years ago. She has since taken her humor, her plays, and her moxie worldwide. There was no path nor any mentors. More often than not, she "Walked Out a Window", not knowing if she was going to fly, fall or fail. There are several takeaways from this inspiring event. Be prepared to whip open some windows after this Lofty Talk.
- Coming Out in the Workplace - What does it mean to "Come Out"?? I want to have an open conversation about bringing light to myths on employees coming out at work, the fears, insecurities and positive impact of having strong allies in fellow co-workers and leadership. Having that support can help people find strength, confidence and improve performance. I want to help educate people, give support and advice to bring employees together on a topic that is so important for an inclusive environment and hopefully people can take back the information and share it with those at work and in their personal lives.
Sandra Lane, Board-Certified Professional Organizer, Productivity Specialist, Author & Owner - Organization Lane
- The 7 Habits of Highly Productive Women - Women today wrestle daily with constant demands of their time. Obligations at work, home, and in the community have them spinning. They often feel overwhelmed, out-of-sync, and unproductive.
If you are a busy woman with no time to waste, feel like you spend your day running in circles, and want to enjoy life while making a positive impact, don't miss this popular presentation from Productivity Expert and Certified Professional Organizer Sandra Lane. In this highly engaging and impactful workshop, Sandra shares:
- Important tenets of successful habit formation
- How one game-changing habit can reclaim up to 2 hours in your day
- Helpful habits to boost daily productivity
VIRTUAL EXPO HALL
Walk from booth to booth just as you would at our in-person Expo and talk with W2W sponsor companies, women-owned businesses and local nonprofits. And order lunch to be delivered to your door! Giveaways and raffles will be shared in our Digital Swag Bag and you can expect to see the following in the Expo:
- 2021 Firefly Book Nook - Purchase recommended books from our speakers from a local Berks book store
- Ask a Doc with PSHSJ - Women's Health & Cosmetic Surgery - Signups open soon!
- Earth Day Happenings with Alvernia - Go green on Earth Day!
- Order Delivery at our Lunch Kiosk - Yummies from local company Delivery.com (formerly Delivery Dudes)