DoubleTree by Hilton Reading
Welcome to the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Reading, a stylish new hotel in downtown Reading, PA. Santander Arena is across the street for a concert or Royals hockey game, and GoggleWorks Center for the Arts is a quick walk. Begin your stay with our signature, warm chocolate chip cookie, and pick up any forgotten travel items in the gift shop. Getting around is hassle-free with complimentary shuttle service within a five-mile radius. Enjoy an organic meal at Cheers American Bistro, featuring seasonal ingredients from local farmers. Our pub is open daily – grab a seat indoors or outdoors with an appetizer and your favorite cocktail. Unwind after a convention with a dip in the large indoor pool, or de-stress in the complimentary 24-hour fitness center.
Whom to Contact
- Eric BrownGeneral Manager
- Corinna EvanishDirector of CateringPhone: (610) 375-8000Fax: (610) 375-8001
- Shari HaeligController
- Kathy HillsDirector of Sales & MarketingPhone: (610) 375-8000Fax: (610) 375-8001
- Alneasa JordanHuman Resources
- Gamalier NievesSocial Media & Marketing701 Penn StReading, PA 19601Cell Phone: (717) 723-1681
- Craig PoolePresident & COO Reading Hospitality Management Co.
North: Route 78 or Route 22, EXIT PA-100 S, Exit 49A Trexlertown. Turn RIGHT onto Schantz Rd. to RIGHT on US-222 S toward Reading/Lancaster. Take EXIT US-422 E Pottstown. EXIT Penn St. - Rdg.