Creating Extraordinary Customer Service: The case for enterprise value and happy employees (Winter 2019)
The consequence of not connecting the dots between extraordinary customer service and creating enterprise value are staggering in lost business opportunity. With a high degree of predictability, the organizations that develop accountability, are committed to extraordinary customer service, and apply “extraordinary thinking” will enjoy the most engaged employees and sustainable, predictable, and consistent growth in profit.
- Commonly held myths and misperceptions are distinguished;
- The Essentials to customer satisfaction and bottom-line;
- Understand how customers perceive value is created and maintained;
- Step-by-step guidance to raise the level of awareness, commitment, and enthusiasm for growth;
- Clarity into next- level leadership and service;
- Guidance on managing expectations and implementing change that is significant and lasting.