We are so sad to cancel this event however no nominations were received for 2023. Please consider nominating the amazing woman in your life who is doing good things for the community and others. We all know they are out there.
5th Annual De Mujer a Mujer Awards
As a celebration of the diversity of amazing women in Berks and Greater Reading, Women2Women will be hosting the 5th Annual De Mujer a Mujer Awards Ceremony on June 8, 2023 over drinks, food, and networking. Get inspired by amazing women in our community and grow your network! Three women will be awarded recognition in various categories.
NOMINATE A MUJER TODAY -----> Click here for nomination form. Nominations due 5/5/23.
This recipient is a woman who has shown leadership and commitment to the community in Reading and Berks County.
This recipient is a young woman between the ages of 18-25 who has shown leadership, dedication and commitment to the community. This young woman shows great potential to be, or is, one of the next women leaders of Berks County.
This recipient is the owner of a business who is thriving and engaging in the community. The business can be headquartered anywhere in the Greater Reading/Berks County region.
- A Selection Committee, made up of a diverse group of community leaders, will review all nominations. The recipients will be announced at De Mujer a Mujer Awards Ceremony on Thursday, June 8, 2023.
- You are encouraged to work closely with your nominee to complete their nomination.
- Nominations for any award must be submitted using this nomination form and format.
- You may include supporting documents (articles, testimonials, etc) with your completed nomination form.
- All nominees must identify their ethnicity to be of American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, Black or African American, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and/or Hispanic or Latino.
- We will accept all nominations but note that we are celebrating the diversity of our community through this award ceremony.
Date and Time
Thursday Jun 8, 2023
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM EDT
Abraham Lincoln Hotel - Roosevelt Suite
100 N 5th Street, Reading, PA 19601
$15 / GRCA Member
$20 / Future GRCA Member
Advanced Registration Required