Recognizing the importance of PR and its impact on marketing, public opinion and the bottom line, Trish founded Publicity Works in 1990 as an energetic PR-Powered Advertising & Marketing Agency, representing a diverse local, national and international roster of clientele- from entrepreneurs to global corporations. Since its inception, the award-winning agency has prospered steadily and has built an enviable reputation of blending strategic, PR-based marketing with breakthrough, award-winning ideation! This unique approach has been the basis of the agency's phenomenal evolution and excellent track record in results-oriented marketing. Their commitment, as recognized by creditable testimonials, is to provide clients with memorable, extraordinary service and documented results. Referred to as a humanitarian, Trish is heavily committed to pro bono partnerships in professional, civic and scholarship-based organizations. She received the Chamber's Shining Star Award for 30 years of community service. Trish is an ATHENA International Leadership recipient and serves as their Global Ambassador.
- The ATHENA International Leadership Award (Ambassador 2010 to Present)
- SBA Women's Business Advocate Award, honoring the Nation's Top Entrepreneurs
- David Rockefeller’s BCA 10 Top Ten Companies in America that Support the Arts by Americans for the Arts
- Millersville University’s Distinguished Alumni Service Award (highest honor by a university)
- Central PA 25 Women of Power & Influence Award & PA Best 50 Women in Business