Drug Plastics & Glass Company, Inc.
- Plastics & Plastic Products
Our parents, Fred and Suzanne Biesecker, started out as plastic pill bottle wholesalers in 1963. All activities were conducted out of the basement in their humble, 2000 sq. ft. home in Boyertown, Pennsylvania. Before the end of the decade, their rapidly growing business had evolved into a plastic bottle manufacturer for the pharmaceutical, health, and beauty industries.
As children, we remember talking about the business over dinner, helping our parents ship orders, and working in the manufacturing plant over summer breaks. Of all the wonderful memories, none is more vivid than the caring way our mother and father treated people. Our extended family of customers, suppliers, and employees were always treated with integrity, courtesy, and a genuine concern for their well-being. We continue to treat people this way at Drug Plastics, because we believe business values are better when they are family values.
Whom to Contact
- Fred Biesecker
- Rick BieseckerPresident/CEO
- Ross CampbellQuality Manager
- Matt ConnorsHR Specialist
- Michael FettermanManager Human Resources
- Frank HalliwellVice President Manufacturing
- Maryann HoffeckerExecutive Assistant
- Bethany PeteryAccounts Payable
- Michael SavageDirector Human Resources
- Thomas SiakVP Sales and Marketing